CVA, ABV, CFF
Member, Gregory Valuation & Forensics, LLC
Liz has been practicing public accounting since 1981 and has experience in both large and small firm environments. In 1986, Liz began her own firm to provide tax and accounting services to small business clients, concentrating on consulting and business development.
She is certified to perform business valuations and has extensive experience in litigation support and expert witness testimony. Liz provides these services through Gregory Valuation & Forensics, LLC.
Liz is licensed to practice in Maryland and Delaware.
- University of Maryland – College Park – Bachelor of Science, Accounting, 1981
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Designation, 1982
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) Designation, 1995
- Accredited Business Valuation (ABV) Designation, 1997
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) Designation, 2008
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, (AICPA)
- Member, Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Member, Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants (DSCPA)
- Member, National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Member, Ocean City Hotel, Motel, & Restaurant Association (OCHMRA)
- Member & Past Board of Directors, Ocean City Chamber of Commerce (OCCC)
- Member, Bethany-Fenwick Chamber of Commerce
- Member & Board of Directors, Atlantic General Hospital