Typically, we provide these services to:
- Smaller, closely-held businesses
- Condominium/homeowner’s associations (where assurances to third parties are not required)
Services can include:
- Preparation of financial statements where a compilation is useful when limited in-house capabilities for preparing financial statements exist, but it does not provide any level of assurance that the financial position and results of operations are fairly presented.
- Review service entails inquiry and application of analytical procedures to financial statements provided by management to determine if there are any material changes that need to be made to the financial statements for them to be in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles.
Our approach includes:
- Developing an understanding of your business and industry
- Establish a strategy that is tailored to the specific needs of your company
- Help you identify modifications you may need to make in your operations to guarantee your company’s financial success.
We can help you evaluate the best service to fit your reporting needs.